For the first time ever, the Rock Hill Schools Education Foundation and Rock Hill Schools joined forces to welcome business and community leaders to trade their corporate and philanthropic jobs for one day and serve as a principal in one of the district’s schools.
Through this program, participants — both the guest principal and the real principal — were able to gain valuable insight about school and district operations that demonstrate how the district’s staff is striving each day to educate future Rock Hill employees and citizens.
- Dr. Dan Mahony, President, Winthrop University
- Keith Wilson, CFO, Founders Federal Credit Union
- Jeff Deason, CFO, York County Natural Gas Authority
- Matt Dosch, Executive VP and CEO, Comporium
- David Williams, President, Williams & Fudge
- Wes Climer, SC State Senator
- Nicole Tepper, wife of Carolina Panthers owner David Tepper
- Nakita Jackson, Rock Hill City Councilwoman
- Wes Tuttle, VP of Development, The Tuttle Company
- Pam Morell, Realtor, Stephen Cooley Real Estate Group
- Chris Miller, VP, Our Three Sons Media
[Video Coming Soon]